Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Ten Albums I Never Get Tired of Hearing

I saw a post on Facebook asking me to list ten albums that have stuck with me over the years and then to tag ten friends and re-post. I don't usually do that stuff, but I liked the concept of this one, being music related, so I did it. I then decided what the hell, that seems like something I should put on the Jukebox, so that's what I'm doing. Here are the ten albums I never get tired of hearing (I changed the phrasing up a little bit). I didn't say these are my favorite albums of all time. I'd have to spend a great deal more time shuffling through possibilities to come to a conclusion like that. What I can say, however, is that these albums are pretty damn close. For whatever reason, these albums have had a very strong influence on me musically, and I still find them enjoyable to listen to. Here's that list:

Jailbreak - Thin Lizzy
Live and Dangerous - Thin Lizzy
A Rock and Roll Alternative - Atlanta Rhythm Section
Live Bullet - Bob Seger
Rock and Roll Over - KISS
Alive II - KISS
Foot Loose and Fancy Free - Rod Stewart
John Cougar - John Mellencamp
Scarecrow - John Mellencamp
Nothin' Matters and What If It Did - John Mellencamp

Leave a comment and tell me yours. I think this is a really cool topic and I'd like to see the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment