Sunday, January 5, 2014

Show Carl's Jukebox Some Love

I like to have an audience. That makes me happy.

I like me.

I like me a lot, actually, and I hope you do too. I'd hate to think I write all of this stuff for nothing, so if you can take a moment to show me some love, I'd appreciate it. You can do this by following me on Google+ or by subscribing to my blog. You can also do it by leaving a comment on your favorite post. I know it sucks to have to sign in to leave a comment, but you don't even have to do that. Just leave a post anonymously. It only takes a couple minutes to add your two cents, or three, or four, depending upon how big your mouth is. I can rarely ever stop that soon.

Anyway, I love music. I want to share it, discuss it, hear what you think.

Join me in making this a pretty cool blog about something we all enjoy. It only gets better with your input. Without it, all we have is my opinions, and hell, I don't know how long you can live with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment