Friday, January 10, 2014

Dead Rising

I know this is a music blog, but every once in a while I stray off course. We can't live by music alone (I don't think so anyway). Well, we have to eat, which brings me to this post. It's about a ghost pepper sauce. Not just any ghost pepper sauce. This is Dead Rising ghost pepper sauce, based on my novel Dead Rising, which means this sauce is hot enough to wake the dead.

And believe me, it is.

But it isn't just hot. There's a deep, rich flavor that goes along with it. A slightly sweet, mildly smoky flavor that compliments anything you want to make hot.

Made with fresh ghost peppers and a few other ingredients, Dead Rising is a sauce that will give new life to almost anything you put it on. Grab a bottle. You'll be supporting a struggling writer (me) and adding new spice to your culinary adventures as well.

Get a bottle here:

 http://www.insanechicken.com/dead-rising-ghost-pepper-hot-sauce.html

 

No comments:

Post a Comment