Thursday, January 9, 2014

Quick and Dirty

This is simple. Leave the title of one song in my comment section (or on Facebook or Tweet it) that brings back a memory every time you hear it. It can be a happy memory, a sad memory, it can remind you of a childhood sweetheart, the first time you kissed, the first time you did the backseat boogie . . . whatever. Just leave the title of a song and the memory it evokes.

For me, wow . . . Jim Croce, Long Time Ago. A Jr high romance, quite innocent, but it felt real at the time.

2 comments:

  1. Lee Dorsey, Working in the Coal Mine. Happy memories of long road trips with my mom. We would always bump shoulders when he "whooped". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize this song, which I knew from Devo, was an older song until you told me.

    ReplyDelete