Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Top 5 Favorite Bands

I'm forever thinking about music. If I'm not writing my own tunes, I'm listening to music. I think about what I like, what I don't like, what inspires me, and what doesn't. I often compile lists. It's interesting to see how my lists differ from those of others. My own lists vary from time to time. Here is a top five list of my favorite performers. Again, this is subject to change, and frequently it does, depending upon my mood or what a particular performer or band is doing at the time. For now, though, these are my favorite five performers. This list also happens to be the five performers who have most influenced my songwriting and playing over the years.

Thin Lizzy
John Mellencamp
Bob Seger
Rod Stewart
Kiss
Who are yours? Let me see some comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment