Thursday, November 27, 2014

Interview with Gypsy Sister Kayla Williams

Carl Hose: How do your start in reality TV? Did you do anything before the Gypsy Sisters?

Kayla Williams: Well, I was on a few episodes of TLC's My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding and the network approached me and the other girls about a possible spinoff and here were are today! And could not be happier! 

Carl Hose: Only one of the girls on the show is your sister. The other three are cousins. Would you describe your relationship with them as more sister like due to the time you spend together on the show?

KW: Yes! We have always been extremely close and because of that they have always been more like sisters than cousins! 

CH: During the last season your husband and you went through some serious stuff. Is that all behind you and can you say if you two are together or not?

KW: At this time I would rather not say, but I will say stay tuned....

CH: Do you have siblings other than Annie, and what do they think about you on the show?

KW: Yes, they are all back in North Carolina! And, yes, they love that I'm happy doing what I love! As long as I'm happy, they are happy! 

CH: You're extremely active on the social media scene, with Facebook and Twitter in particular. It's pretty easy for fans to keep up with you. How important is it to you that you keep in touch with fans?

KW: EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO ME! I know that it's because of all the fans that I am where I am today! Without them we don't have a show! So I can't leave them hanging! The fans have become a part of my family! 

CH: Of all the girls on the show, you seem to be the most grounded in what is perceived to be the gypsy lifestyle. How important are those traditions to you?

KW: Some of them are extremely important to me! However, some of them have to GO! 

CH: How difficult is it to juggle your role as a mother and celebrity? Do your kids enjoy seeing mom the TV star or are they used to it?

KW: Sometimes it can be challenging, but we are learning to slowly embrace the change! But I wouldn't change it for nothing! And of course they love seeing mom on TV, but to my kids I'm not a celebrity, I'm still just mom! 

CH: What is your favorite episode or what has been your favorite memory from the show thus far?

KW: To be honest my favorite episode and moments is when we decided to take the trip down New Orleans! I found myself again in NOLA. And we had such an AMAZING time! Would love to go back! 

CH: Do you watch every episode of the show?

KW: Of course! I actually started this season live tweeting and answering questions through Facebook and Instagram throughout each episode! The fans and I have a blast!! And it's always fun reliving those moments again! 

CH: What do you do away from filming Gypsy Sisters? What do you like to do to forget about the show?

KW: I go back to life without the cameras! I catch up with everyone and try to stay busy! We are always doing something! Events, meet and greets and other things! 

CH: I know you,have a line of clothing called #GypsyliciousByKayla. Tell us about developing the line and how people can get their hands on it?

KW: Yes! I am REALLY excited about this new project! It's still all pretty new to me and I'm still learning my way! But it's definitely coming along! I am involved 100% with all the designing and the whole nine yards! But to order for now you just have to get in touch with my manager Dustin! You can reach him at dustinpopebookings@gmail.com and get your #GypsyliciousByKayla products! 

CH: What can fans look forward to with the Gypsy Sisters and you personally?

KW: LOTS of FUN, SAD and MEMORABLE moments, and of course MUCH MORE DRAMA and BLING! 

And of course me and the girls will be back On Dec. 11th, 2014 on TLC at 9/8c for our very new Gypsy Sisters Holiday Special! So make sure to tune in! 

Holiday Special will Premiere in the UK on Dec. 17th at 9pm on TLC UK!

Also, Annie, Mellie and I will be in Charlotte NC on Dec 6th for Charlottes Gets F*#%* Weird The Billionaires Apparel's 4th Anniversary hosted by Get F*#%* Weird! Doors open at 9pm and we will be hanging out, signing autographs, taken pictures and partying with all of you! Don't forget to get your tickets today! Ticket information can be found on all of our Twitter and Facebooks!  Hope to see you in Charlotte Getting Weird with your favorite gypsy girls!

CH: Now some fan questions. What is your favorite color, favorite flower, favorite food, and your favorite TV show?

KW: I LOVE Pink! I love roses and I can't resist Japanese food! Right now I watch a lot of things! But my favorites are: of course Gypsy Sisters! I also really Like: Welcome To Myrtle Manor, Big Brother, Nashville and can't forget my main girl Here Comes Honey Boo Boo

CH: Thanks for talking with me, Kayla.

KW: No, thank you for taking the time with me! I had a blast discussing these moments with you!   

A Message From Kayla to the Fans: 

Thank you guys so much for all the continued and loyal support since DAY 1! You guys make these opportunities possible! Thanks for all the shout outs, follows, retweets, favorites and likes! It means the world to me! Don't forget to always stay true to you!

Visit  http://www.gypsyliciousbykayla.com to get the latest news and purchase your own Gypsy Sisters stuff.

Don't forget to check out some behind the scene and bonus scenes of #GypsySisters at tlc.com

Also follow me on Social Media for updates, events, and everything else!

 Visit  http://www.gypsyliciousbykayla.com to get the latest news and purchase your own Gypsy Sisters stuff.

Twitter: @KWilliams_Gypsy

Instagram: KaylaWilliams00


Don't forget to checkout Kayla's new YouTube Channel at www.youtube.com/GypsyliciousByKayla

No comments:

Post a Comment